The Neuropsychology SIG is a multidisciplinary network of academic and health care professionals with interest and expertise in the role of neuropsychology in understanding the mechanism of eating disorders.
- Meghan Byrne
- Sophie Abber
- Educate the broader AED community about how experimental work can provide clarity in prognoses and maintaining factors of eating disorders.
- Educate clinicians and researchers about the role of neuropsychology in developing or planning intervention strategies.
- Educate clinicians, researchers, & the public about current findings connecting brain-behavior-illness in EDs
- Develop greater unity among researchers and clinicians interested in the neuropsychology of eating disorders
- Provide a comprehensive resources for researchers interested in implementing tasks or assessing relevant constructs.
- Increase neuropsychology content at the ICED conference.