ICED 2022 FAQs

ICED 2022 FAQ’s 

Registration 

Q: I registered for ICED 2022, but don’t know how to log on to the Virtual ICED platform. How do I get access? 

A: Please log on to the platform here: https://crowdcomms.com/aed2022/login. Use the same email that you use for your AED membership, to create your login and password. Please be sure to check whether you use your institution email or a personal email (Gmail, etc.). Please ensure appconcierge@m.crowdcomms.com email is a safe sender in your email.  

You will receive an email from appconcierge@m.crowdcomms.com to validate your email. Click the link provided in that email to complete your setup. If you do not receive a validation email, please check your junk and spam folders.  

Once you are logged on, you can access SIG Panels, Workshops, and Paper Presentation on-demand videos on the lefthand panel. 

Q: I registered after June 3, 2022. When do I get my log on information and access?  

A: You will receive access to the Virtual ICED Platform within 24 hours of your registration. You will receive an email from ICED2022@aedweb.org with confirmation that your access is now available.   

Q: Why watch videos ahead of ICED 2022? 

A: Prepare for ICED 2022 by watching 60-minute recorded SIGs and Workshops on-demand. Please watch these recordings prior to joining their respective discussions on June 9 and 10. 

Papers have 10-minute pre-recorded presentations on-demand. Please watch those recordings prior to the Paper Social on June 9, 1-1:30 pm ET. 

Q: How long do I have access to the Virtual ICED 2022 content?  

A: The on-demand content for SIG Panels, Workshops and Papers, as well as live recordings of the Keynote, Plenaries, Think Tank, and two Top Paper sessions will be available until December 1st.  

Q: I heard that CTDs are free this year, is that true? 
A: Yes, for 2022 only, CTDs are complimentary! To register, please modify an existing ICED 2022 registration by logging into your registration.  

What can I expect to see live?

• Clinical Teaching Days on June 8th (For registered attendees - Complimentary for ICED 2022 only!)
  • The ICED 2022 Keynote, Plenary Sessions, and Think Tank broadcasted live, and available on-demand on the platform the week of June 13th
  • Top Two Paper sessions - please watch the Top Paper presentations on-demand. A facilitated Q&A will be part of the live sessions.
  • Research Training Day session with Andrea LaMarre on June 9th, 4-5:15 pm ET
  • Meet the Experts, June 9th
  • Poster Presentations, June 9th, and 10th
  • PCAC Networking on June 10th

Presenters

Q: I am presenting, but don’t know how to join my presentation. Where do I find that information?  

A: All live presenters have been sent a meeting invitation with information on how to join their session. Please join your session 20 minutes prior to the session start time (regardless of when you are slated to speak). If you have not received it, please contact us at ICED2022@aedweb.org.   

Please find speaker rehearsal/training information
here 

CE/CMEs

Q: How do I obtain my CEs for ICED 2022? 

A: If you purchased CE/CMEs in your ICED registration, you will receive login information for the learning platform where you will take your quizzes and generate your certificate. 

Q: I didn’t register for CEs but would like to add to my registration. How do I do that?  

A: You can log back into your registration here and modify your registration. 

Q: Can RDs obtain CEs for ICED 2022? 

A: Yes! RDs must purchase CEs with their ICED 2022 registration. You can go back and modify your registration to purchase after you register for ICED. Purchasing the CEs with ICED 2022 registration will provide access to the online learning website, in which you take the quiz associated with the presentations you attended. A certificate will be generated with the course info and number of APA CEs. RDs then must submit the certificate to your accrediting body for approval. 

Q: What sessions are available for CEs?  

A: Not all sessions are available for CE credits. Sessions will indicate if they are not available for CEs.